Virtual Reality in der Systembiologie
|title||Virtual Reality in der Systembiologie|
|leader||Dr. Dieter Lorenz|
|summary||Part of this seminar was the discussion of theoretical and practical VR-concepts whithin the scope of System Biology.|
Part of this seminar was the discussion of theoretical and practical VR-concepts whithin the scope of System Biology. Originally, tt was not intended to be a part of the CELLmicrocosmos project, but because the topic was a good preparation for the following seminars, it appears here also as a part of this page.
The following literature and software had to be exermined for the project:
- VR-Concepts in General
- VR in Bioinformatics: Genomics, Transcriptomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics
- Volume Rendering and Interactive Visualization of Biological and Medical Datasets
- Data Mining Capabilities for Drug Discovery
- Interactive Molecular Dynamics VR Software
- VR in Systems Biology Education
- etc ...
A view screenshots of our Open Inventor project you may find at the picture page.
- the presentation of Open Inventor
- the paper to Open Inventor
- Written by bjoern
- Category: initial courses
- Published: 19 October 2013
- Hits: 4648