Because CELLmicrocosmos 4.2 PathwayIntegration (CmPI) is currently run as a PreRelease, there maybe daily updates of the software. These changes are applied as soon as you start the program while you are online. Just start it now!
Therefore, actual changes are tracked on this page.
News 22th November 2015
The first brand new self-exectuables are available! Please proceed to the start section.
News 18th November 2015
We just noticed that our IEEE paper from the Big Data Visual Analytics conference is published. Within the next days, the new version of the CellExplorer will be made available here. This version contains a number of changes and improvements in comparison to the previous version. And if you are using a zSpace, here is another important info for you: there will be a special version for the zSpace! We will try to put it online until next week Monday.
News 6th July 2015
After one annoying year of complaining, we got a new COMODO certificate which fixed the problem with the warning messages.
News 16th July 2014
We just got a new SSL certificate from COMODO and this one makes troubles. Java will complain and also the browser, if you are using the https protocol. We are working on this issue, but you can just continue to use our tools without any drawbacks - just ignore the warning during the application start.
Attention: Manual in progress!
The Manual is not completely finished yet. You find the initial help pages at Help -> Help Contents. We are working on it!
- The major server zuse.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de is currently being updated to be extended by a new UniProt integration. Therefore, the localization will currently not work. Please note that a complete new version of CmPI will come soon.
- Fixed a bug which occured during the network mapping process if the second node ID was missing and some very special cases.
- The old server is moving and the new one is back from holidays, so switched back to the new and faster server
- Switched back to Java 6 compilation, enabling Iced Tea Webstart on Linux Distributions like Ubuntu, while maintaining Java 7 Update 51 compatibility
- Fixed Java 3D starting process error, including an information if Java 3D fails in the initial starting process on some Java distributions
- Our fast server is actually in holidays, therefore switched back to slightly slower server
- Updated Website based on new 2014 layout first used for Cm2.2.2 release
- Fixed codebase and missing permissions warnings for library jars
- Newly signed Java 3D binaries uploaded, no more signature warnings during installing Java 3D
- Connection to a new, faster server via web service connection
- 2D Viewer: Gem layout added
- 3D Viewer: Solved mistake during computation of Golden Section and Rakhmanov, Saff & Zhou distribution modes in ISOMLayout and UUUSphereLayout
- Stereoscopy Update
- StereoView: Added side-by-side stereo support for Consumer Stereo Monitors (such as the LG D2343P)
- QuadStereo: Added functionality to automatically recognize professional stereoscopic hardware (such as nVidia Quadro (FX) (R) cars or Asus Fire GL (R) cards)
- Improved asynchronous Web Service
- Drastically improved server-side web service connection (higher reliability)
- Cell Components in Wrl format added, to be found in the directory user/Cm1_Workspace/Wrl_Files
- Switched to English Language version
- Problems with starting page solved
- Changes section added to Website
- Upload new version
- No login needed anymore!
- Written by bjoern
- Category: Cm4 PathwayIntegration
- Published: 14 September 2013
- Hits: 2554